by Lara Doyle – Customer Contact Expo
Congratulations to the winner of our Best Product on Show at this year’s Customer Contact Expo
This year, together with the European Contact Centre & Customer Service Awards, we decided to award one of our visitors with the Best Product on Show Award.
The Award was open to all solutions and service providers exhibiting at this year’s show and entries were opened up to a public vote. The top 10 most voted for entries were then announced last week and remained open to public voting.
Judges Nick Davey, Programme Director of the Awards and Raj Dattani and Naomi Bull of the Top 50 Companies for Customer Service, have spent the day visiting with each of our finalists who were given a scoring out of 100 for their entry.
The judges based their decisions on the following criteria:
• Why the exhibitor is so proud of their product;
• How the product wows their customers; and
• How it helps to make their customers’ jobs easier and improve efficiency.
The winner of the Award will receive:
• A trophy on behalf of the European Contact Centre & Customer Service Awards
• A write-up and interview with the exhibitor, featured on CallCentre.co.uk website and in the newsletter
• Free display advertising on CallCentre.co.uk and in the weekly newsletter (1 week)
• Special mention at the European Call Centre & Customer Service Awards as well as two tickets to attend the Awards
Without further ado, the winner of Best Product on Show 2014 is …
Aspect Software Zipwire!
Zipwire, in short, is a cloud-based contact centre platform that supports a true omni-channel customer engagement strategy, across voice, email, SMS, and web chat, as well as social media and mobile application integration.
Nick said, “After an exhausting morning of seeing all the finalists at their stand and being wowed by all of their incredible products, my fellow judges and I locked ourselves in a room and argued about who could be the winner of this award.
“We are delighted to give Aspect the award because of the way their platform helps to improve the day-to-day working lives of their customers. Many congratulations to Aspects and commiserations to their fellow finalists, it was a difficult choice.”