Aspect Social turns social media monologues into cost-effective, productive dialogues that grow customer value.
Whether you are leveraging social channels for brand awareness and promotion or providing social customer care options for service,
Aspect social can help your business manage social customer engagements in a coordinated and differentiated way. Make sure every
social interaction delivers on your customer promise and fosters the kind of long-lasting customer loyalty that grows bottom line
- Identifies and routes priority posts - or key topics -- to the appropriate social experts. Patented algorithms within Aspect Social
score posts for relevancy and action-ability. Then, posts are matched and auto-assigned to the most appropriate skill group. Agents can
quickly identify and respond to high-priority issues first, thereby increasing resolution rates and reducing average handle time.
- Customizes workflows that allow users to assign, re-prioritize, flush, audit and report on every post and conversation. Organizations
can create and automate their unique workflows based on what is relevant to their business outcomes and their own customers - minimizing
routine individual intervention to assign, re-assign, or identify who is the best resource to answer a specific social request.
- Allows organizations to expand social service to their global customer base with the ability to include social media in multiple
languages. (see product announcement and/or reference product documentation for current list of supported languages).
- Provides integration that allows:
- Access to the full customer record to improve first contact resolution.
- Access to knowledge bases, communities and CRM systems to help ensure agents can provide a consistent, quality response.
- Simplified access to knowledge base as well as response templates, conversation histories and more.
- Provides multi-thread capability, allowing agents to see the history of the conversation and better respond after knowing the
context of the current interaction.
- Offers role-specific user interface and functionality - different functionality for agent vs supervisor/manager
- Contact center agents can collaborate and solve customer issues in real-time
- Managers and supervisors have a detailed, granular view of what is happening. Real-time productivity and performance metrics
are available so that supervisors can stay on top of customer requests and keep responses flowing.
- Senior managers can directly observe the success of your social initiatives with powerful graphical dashboards and analytics
to spot bottlenecks and backlogs. Key management objectives and tailored business goals can be tracked in one place.
- Offers additional functionality such as the "Snooze" option, allowing agents to investigate an issue prior to a response