Scheduled to take place between the 22nd and the 24th of September, 2020; ACE Anywhere aims to bring to its user base pro-level tips and tricks of the champion workforce management software, Aspect.
And what’s best about this year’s event is that it can be streamed directly wherever you live. Ninzi Connect is the official South African partner for the ACE Anywhere 2020 event – and you can register for the event here.
The ACE Anywhere 2020 is sure to be one of the most unique and insightful events by Aspect, so, here are all the details that you will need.
ACE Anywhere 2020 will feature two highly coveted sessions by keynote speakers.
- Patrick Dennis, President, and CEO of Aspect Software will be one of the Keynote Speakers for this spectacular event. He will be discussing actionable strategies for enterprise organizations that are aiming to increase customer loyalty. His key insights will help Aspect users drive the best quality customer experience approaches. The speech will be titled ‘Lifetime Loyalty By The Numbers’ and will be aired on the 22nd of September.
- The second keynote speaker for the event will be Michael Harris, Aspect’s Chief Marketing Officer with over 25 years’ experience within the technology space, Michael will be hosting Aspect’s product and technology leadership team in a deep dive on innovations that will match product enhancements with customer needs to deliver world-class enterprise contact centre solutions.
- The third keynote speaker for the event will be Robert Herjavec, founder of the Herjavec Group, a leading tech enterprise. He is known for his abundance of knowledge on IT subjects ranging from managed security services, incident response, and mediation, compliance, amongst others. Attendees can catch this session on the 24th of September.
As part of the ACE Anywhere 2020 event, the huge ACE library will be made available to the attendees. During this period, you can access a host of content including discussions, tips, and tricks, planning practices, etc. This library will receive a constant update and you will be able to access it any time during the event.
These are some of the subjects of the ACE ON DEMAND
- Achieving your KPI’s with Performance Management
- Automated self-service (BAC Credomatic),
- Better Together: CRM + Aspect via Integrations
Organization leaders should pay acute attention to these sessions as they are designed to help all Aspect users achieve a better level of workforce management and build unique approaches.
Are you an Aspect user? Then at the ACE Anywhere 2020 you have a chance to discuss your unique ideas with members of the Aspect team. There are multiple roadmap sessions spanning various topics, and each one of them requires separate registrations. These events have limited seats; so make sure you register early on.
Interested in talking to an expert? After September 8th, you can submit a request for a meeting during ACE for any of the following:
- 1 on 1 meeting with an expert
- Personal demo of a specific product or solution
- Help with a specific issue
- Assistance or information about Aspect train
Or simply, tell us what you’d like to talk about.
A number of roundtable discussions will be held throughout the event, with a wide range of topics.
Some of the topics are:
- Business Continuity Planning and Design
- ASUGA Meet and Greet
- NLU Optimisation Practices
You are required to sign up for each roundtable discussion separately. As seats are limited, sessions will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis.
Registering for the Ace Anywhere 2020 is easy as a breeze. Simply click on the link below and you will be able to access the registration form.
Register here: https://www.aspect.com/virtual-ace/registration
Registration ends on the 18th of September, so hurry and reserve your seats today!
There is no registration fee involved for the ACE Anywhere 2020 event.
Ninzi Connect is here to help with all your Aspect and business management requirements.
ASUGA, is a global enclave of Aspect users, will be one of the key participating groups at the ACE Anywhere 2020. Their primary goal is to create a knowledge-sharing network for all Aspect users and also provide details of business management and contact center planning trends.
If you are an Aspect user, you can become a part of the ASUGA community at this event. This will provide with unique benefits such as:
- Access to the ASUGA forum where regular discussions and exchange of ideas take place.
- Easy and quick answers to Aspect issues you may be facing.
- Membership of local Aspect user groups.
- Sponsored webinar access.
- An online space where you can post hiring requirements and find trained experts.
- ASUGA and Aspect team support for hosting local user group meetings.
- And much more.
The ASUGA board members are some of the leading business minds across the planet, and with this membership, you will become a part of their creed.
This is not all. The ASUGA membership is not only favourable for your business as a whole or for you as a business leader, but it also provides exciting opportunities for your team. ASUGA in partnership with Aspect brings to you the GEM (Go the Extra Mile) Award Program.
Every day brings new opportunities for employees to go above and beyond to resolve a customer’s issue, help a teammate, solve a difficult challenge or find new ways to make your organisation a better place to work.
If you have an employee who has excelled at customer management then you can nominate them for a GEM Award.
The ACE Anywhere 2020 is set to be a one of a kind experience for all business leaders worldwide, and Ninzi Connect is proud to be a part of it.
Join in from your home or from your workspace, register today!
#ACE2020 #ACEAnywhere #NinziConnect
Feel free to give us a call or drop an e-mail should you have any queries
0027 83 781 0956